This forum deals with all aspects of immigration to Canada, landed immigrant status, work permits, etc.

Moderator: Ron Liberman

Post Reply
Ron Liberman
Posts: 773
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:23 pm

Post by Ron Liberman » Mon May 08, 2006 10:16 pm


Yes, I would recommend professional help preparing your application.

Some answers to your questions:

1) No specific amount of income normally needs to be shown

2) The immigration officer can be expected to have some understanding of your cultural beliefs, overall you need to show the relationship is genuine, and definitely I would not try to "stage" a big wedding.

3) Yes, and you do not even have to be in your home country to file the application.
Ron Liberman
member ICCRC, No. R414399
Best Place Immigration
Web-site: http://www.bestplace.ca

Post Reply