http://www.serbinski.com

Proving a genuine relationship.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Serbinski Accounting Firms Forum Index -> Business & Personal Immigration to Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jjof

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Proving a genuine relationship. Reply with quote

I’m a Canadian citizen that has been living/traveling in Peru for 6 months. My Peruvian boyfriend and I have been together for 5 months, living together for 4 months and are getting married in 2 weeks.
We will be submitting the Permanent Residency application forms ASAP as I need to return to Canada in December for a job offer. As we’ve only been together a short while our primary concern is proving that our relationship is genuine. We’ve traveled to several countries in S.America together which we can prove with our passports. We also have many pictures. However, the wedding ceremony will be a civil ceremony in the municipality office with 2 witnesses and we will not have a reception. We want to wait until we are in Canada and are able to save money to have a proper wedding with all our family and friends. How will this affect our application? I know that common law couples are asked to submit letters from family/friends declaring that their relationship is genuine. Will this help us or is our marriage certificate sufficient?
A huge thank you!
Ron Liberman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Please don't assume that your marriage certificate is sufficient. You have some positive indicators of a genuine relationship from the information you have provided thus far, and also some negative indicators, as you seem to know. This is an improtant application and it is appropriate to do whatever you honestly can to substantiate that yours is a real relationship.
devina

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the best inexpensive accounting software for a home-based business? I'm start my own webstore from my home..I'm looking for the simpliest,most accurate, user friendly and most inexpensive accounting software possible...I have Windows XP Home Edition.
nelsona

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gee this is great spam!!!
Watch for anothe rspan to follow giving the answer to this bogus ******.
Cartere

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think when u do the civil marriage, dress up ..take lots of picture...in the evening you can arrange a small party/dinner in local hotel or at your husband's home.

get few extra copies of marriage certificate from Court itself...dont do photo copies and get is notarized..

when you come back to canada...email daily to your husband...share you pictures..video..to your friens as "CC" with your husband....etc
tell your parents to call your in-laws...get copies of phone bill's of you inlaws...or write some sort of invitation card/letter to your in laws..

hope this is helpful

http://makeyourwifehot.com/bragblog/
Gale_Shermin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bookkeeping is more than just numbers. It's helping so as to explain business challenges associations deal with their funds and income. So I am really concerned about it. @Devina My choice is accounting software ZipBooks. It has no integration problem with any windows version or other operating system.
Gale_Shermin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="devina"]What is the best inexpensive accounting software for a home-based business? I'm start my own webstore from my home..I'm looking for the simpliest,most accurate, user friendly and most inexpensive accounting software possible...I have Windows XP Home Edition.[/quote]

So far Zipbooks. This [url=https://zipbooks.com/]accounting software[/url] is still free and has the best features.
Gale_Shermin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="devina"]What is the best inexpensive accounting software for a home-based business? I'm start my own webstore from my home..I'm looking for the simpliest,most accurate, user friendly and most inexpensive accounting software possible...I have Windows XP Home Edition.[/quote]
So far Zipbooks. This Accounting software is still free and has the best features. https://zipbooks.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Serbinski Accounting Firms Forum Index -> Business & Personal Immigration to Canada All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: