H4 back to TN?

This forum deals with all aspects of immigration to the United States, including visa types, general immigration issues, and U.S. immigration topics.

Moderator: Jim Eiss

regina

H4 back to TN?

Post by regina »

I am currently on H4, husband H1 and applying for GC. We are Canadian Citizens, originally entered US on TN and TD. We bought a house and have lived in U.S. for two years. I have not worked since coming to U.S. Now I have an opportunity to work as a real estate agent (full time employee with benefits, but on commission). the company is concerned of my working clearance. Can I go back to TN with the employment letter? Am I allowed to study and get a real estate license? If this won't work, what are my other options? Thanks.
Regina
nelsona

Post by nelsona »

You cannot get a TN for real estate. You can study all you want on H4, and probably even get your license.

You can only become an agent once you have your EAD, farther along in the GC process, once your husband files I-485 and you do to.
nelsona non grata. Non pro. Please Search previous posts, no situation is unique as you might think. Happy Browsing :D