K1 Visa - K1 Fiancée Visa - K1 Visa - K1 Fiancée Visa

This forum deals with all aspects of immigration to the United States, including visa types, general immigration issues, and U.S. immigration topics.

Moderator: Jim Eiss

Concernedcitizen

K1 Visa - K1 Fiancée Visa - K1 Visa - K1 Fiancée Visa

Post by Concernedcitizen »

K1 Visa, K1 Visa, K1 Fiancée Visa
Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), Marriage Fraud

1. If you are a United States of America citizen, and you are in the process of sponsoring an Immigrant fiancée (K1 Visa), and you are planning to marry and live in the United States.

2. If you are a United States of America citizen, who is newly married to an Immigrant spouse and you are living in the United States, and your Immigrant spouse has falsely accused you of serious allegations in your own state of residence.

Read about the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA).

Go to Internet Search Engine and type: Marriage Fraud 101 (by John Sampson).

The United States is a country of Immigrants, and the “Federalâ€￾ laws are there to protect the newly arrived Immigrant fiancée / spouse (K1 Visa). “US Citizens be awareâ€￾; there are different laws and rules!

--------------------

In the United States of America you are innocent until proven guilty. Yes and No. That is not the case when dealing with a “Stateâ€￾ Temporary Restraining Order (TRO), and false verbal allegations through the court and legal system.

I was never arrested, and no police officer or detective ever asked me "one" question. I was handed a falsely alleged Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) with seven serious false verbal allegations, and I was instructed to be in “Stateâ€￾ court in two weeks.

Very Important - With “Stateâ€￾ domestic violence laws, coupled with easy false verbal allegations through the court and legal system, “and then you addâ€￾ the “Federalâ€￾ Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), and you have a perfect Immigration platform for those few dishonest Immigrants attempting to stay in the United States.

--------------------

Immigrants - If you want to live in the United States of America; read about the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA).

All an Immigrant has to do is be married to an American and live in the United States, and during the first two years of marriage (or the first week, why wait), easily falsely accuse your American spouse, and ride on the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) Express.

With their American spouses false “Stateâ€￾ Temporary Restraining Order (TRO - Order for Protection) in hand, an Immigrant spouse can then easily walk, skip or run to the United States of America “Federalâ€￾ Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) side of the street.

--------------------

Immigrants - This is great! Unlike a normal United States marriage between two born and raised citizens, within the wording of the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), the Immigrant spouse does not have to breakup, or even say goodbye. Immigrant spouse just walk away (do not look back), and you get to live and stay in the United States of America.

Immigrants - Better yet! Within the wording of the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), the United States Department of Homeland Security is only allowed to communicate with the Immigrant spouse. The United States Department of Homeland Security is not allowed to communicate or interact with its own falsely accused American citizens.

In my eyes, this is a United States National Security concern.

--------------------

If my journey can educate one person and it might assist another me somewhere down the road; then this post was worth it! Knowledge is good.
Concernedcitizen

Form I-485 Adjust Status Interview

K1 Fiancée Visa, K1 Visa, K1 Fiancée Visa, K1 Visa
Form I-485 Adjust Status Interview

Before my Immigrant wife received her initial United States of America Permanent Resident Card (green card), I / we were never instructed to attend a Form I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence Interview (stokes interview). There was no Interview.

Fact, Surprisingly - Currently a United States Form I-485 Adjust Status Interview (stokes interview) is not a Required / Mandatory Interview (with every Form I-485 application) by the Department of Homeland Security & Immigration.

Important - I was the United States citizen who sponsored the Immigrant fiancée / wife, and
I was never instructed to meet anyone from the United States Department of Homeland Security & Immigration. Before my marriage, and after my marriage, the Department of Homeland Security has not been interested to know from me how my Immigrant fiancée / wife / ex-wife and I actually met.

--------------------

June 1990 to March 2003 - I reside in Bangkok, Thailand.

September 9, 2005 - On a Thai holiday I met Immigrant fiancée.

December 2005 - Immigrant fiancée applied for her K1 Visa at the United States Embassy in Bangkok.

May 24, 2006 - Immigrant fiancée had a personal interview at the United States Embassy in Bangkok, and she received her K1 Visa.

May 28, 2006 - Immigrant fiancée arrived to the United States (K1 Visa).

June 9, 2006 - Immigrant fiancée and I were married.

NOTE (Honeymoon) - One month after Immigrant fiancée / wife arrived to the United States, and three weeks after we got married, my Immigrant wife was diagnosed with tuberculosis. A few weeks later I was informed that I was latent TB.

August 28, 2006 - Immigrant wife mailed her required paperwork to the USCIS California Service Center (USCIS Forms 1-485, G325A, I-864, I-765, I-693 with tuberculosis X-rays and I-131).

February 25 to April 26, 2007 - Immigrant wife was in Thailand visiting her family.

Early April 2007 - While Immigrant wife was in Thailand, her Permanent Resident Card (green card) came in the mail, with May 9, 2009 as the expiration date.

April 26, 2007 - Immigrant wife arrived back to Honolulu, and her Permanent Resident Card (green card) is waiting for her.

June 1, 2007 - Immigrant wife asks me for a divorce; which she documents in her diary.
Concernedcitizen

United States Immigration, Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
Marriage Fraud

MOVE FORWARD TO 2009

January 2009 - Since I met my Immigrant fiancée / wife during September 2005; I had never met anyone from the United States Department of Homeland Security & Immigration (DHS).

January 2009 - I did not know what my Immigrant wife was doing, and our marriage was very unstable with limited communication, so on January 27, 2009 when my wife went to stay with her Thai employer (under the table) in Haleiwa; I started to write down my thoughts about our marriage.

I thought it would be best if our marriage details were on record with the “federalâ€￾ Department of Homeland Security. Unlike an Immigrant spouse, the United States citizen / husband / sponsor does not have a Manuel, website, telephone number or agency to rely on? I did not know what to do.

---------------

Important - Within the wording of the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), the United States Department of Homeland Security is only allowed to communicate with the Immigrant spouse. The Department of Homeland Security is not allowed to discuss / talk, or interact, with its own born and raised American citizens.

---------------

January 27, 2009 - Wife went to stay with her Thai employer in Haleiwa.

February 9, 2009 - In 90 days (May 9, 2009) Immigrant wife’s Permanent Resident Card expires.

February 12, 2009 - Wife un-expectantly returns home.

February 13, 2009 - In the few hours that my wife was home, something was not right, so in the morning I hand deliver my 1st letter (10 pages, since January 27) to the Honolulu DHS Immigration Custom & Enforcement office on the 7th floor of the Prince Kuhio Federal Building.

Important - I inform DHS Agent XXX that I was my Immigrant wife’s sponsor, I did not know what she doing, and I felt something was going to happen to me. DHS Agent XXX informed me he could only take my paperwork, and he could not discuss anything with me.

February 16, 2009 - Wife disappears while I’m at work, and overnight her Thailand family is not worried, plus they will not cooperate with any telephone conversation.

---------------

February 23, 2009 - I hand deliver my second letter to the DHS - U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services office on Ala Moana Boulevard.

Important - The DHS counter employee informs me that I could leave my paperwork, but the Department of Homeland Security was not allowed to discuss anything, or meet with me. This is very confusing when my own United States “federalâ€￾ government is not allowed to communicate with me, and I’m the born and raised American citizen / sponsor. The subject is Immigration.

To protect myself, I inform the Department of Homeland Security that I would return each week with an updated summary letter. A scheduled appointment was required for me to even drop off my weekly letter.

March 3, 2009 - I hand deliver my third letter to the DHS.
March 9, 2009 - I hand deliver my fourth letter to the DHS.
March 19, 2009 - I hand deliver my fifth letter to the DHS.

Each week the Department of Homeland Security counter employee informed me they could only take my paperwork.

---------------

March 25, 2009 - I was served (handed) a state of Hawaii Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) at the front reception area of the Kaneohe Police Station. It highlighted seven (7) serious false verbal allegations, and I was instructed to be in “stateâ€￾ court on April 8, 2009.

Important - I was never arrested.

Since March 25, 2009 - No city police, no sheriff, or detective ever asked me "one" question.
Since March 25, 2009 - No state or federal domestic violence staff has ever contacted me.
Since March 25, 2009 - No state or federal social worker has ever contacted me.

March 27, 2009 - I hand deliver my sixth weekly letter to the Department of Homeland Security, and I inform them; “I told you something was going to happen to meâ€￾. With my letter I included a copy of my March 25, 2009 Temporary Restraining Order (TRO).

---------------

ALSO

Important - These government employees, elected politicians and police officers already received the particulars of my ongoing journey. Once an individual was on my educational mailing list, they continued to receive each others letters and paperwork. In this forum message, you are receiving a summarize version of their letters and paperwork.

Hawaii State Senator Carol Fukunaga sent my paperwork back three times, and Donald Neufeld - Director of USCIS California Service Center sent my August 31, 2011 letter back.

---------------

Agent XXX and Agent XXX - United States Department of Homeland Security (July 13, 2009)

Carol Fukunaga - Hawaii State Senator (July 17, 2009)

Daniel Inouye - United States Senator - Hawaii (August 17, 2009)
Peter Carlisle - Honolulu Prosecuting Attorney / Current Mayor of Honolulu

Della Au Belatti - Hawaii State House of Representative (January 25, 2010)

Chuck Schumer - United States Senator - New York (September 20, 2010)
John Cornyn - United States Senator - Texas
Patrick Leahey - United States Senator - Vermont
Chuck Grassley - United States Senator - Iowa
Dianne Feinstein - United States Senator - California
Jon Kyl - United States Senator - Arizona
Dick Durbin - United States Senator - Illinois
Jeff Sessions - United States Senator - Alabama
Sheldon Whitehouse - United States Senator - Rhode Island
Daniel Akaka - United States Senator - Hawaii
Mazie Hirono - United States Representative - Hawaii
Charles Djou - United States Representative - Hawaii
Mark Bennett - Hawaii State Attorney General

Orrin Hatch - United States Senator - Utah (February 13, 2011)
Al Franken - United States Senator - Minnesota
Richard Blumenthal - United States Senator - Connecticut
Lamar Smith - United States Representative - Texas
Steve King - United States Representative - Iowa
Elton Gallegly - United States Representative - California
Colleen Hanabusa - United States Representative - Hawaii
Donald Neufeld - Director of USCIS California Service Center
David M. Louie - Hawaii State Attorney General
Keith Kaneshiro - Honolulu Prosecuting Attorney

John Morton - Director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) (August 31, 2011)

Major General Krajang Suwannarag - Royal Thai Police Chief, Nakhon Si Thammarat Province พล.ต.ต.à¸￾ระจ่าง สุวรรณรัตน์ - ผบà¸￾.ภ.จว.นศ. (April 22, 2011)

Colonel Thamnoon Fiju - Royal Thai Police Superintendent, City of Nakhon Si Thammarat พ.ต.อ.ธรรมนูà¸￾ ไà¸￾จู - ผà¸￾à¸￾.สภ.เมือง นศ. (April 22, 2011)

General Wichean Potephosree - Royal Thai National Police Chief - พล.ต.อ. วิเชียร พจน์โพธิ์ศรี (June 27, 2011)

Lt-General Korkiat Wongworachat - Royal Thai Police Chief, Provincial Police Region 8
พล.ต.ท.à¸￾่อเà¸￾ียรติ วงศ์วรชาติ - ผู้บัà¸￾ชาà¸￾ารตำรวจภูธรภาค 8 (June 27, 2011)
georgecombey

Post by georgecombey »

Hi there,

Here's what I can add about the K1 visa in the US:

Overview of the K1 Fiancé(e) Visa Process

1. The U.S. citizen files a Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) (form I-129F) with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS, formerly known as the INS) office that serves the area where he or she lives.

2. After USCIS approves the petition, USCIS notifies the U.S. embassy or consulate in the country where the fiancé(e) lives.

3. The fiancé(e) applies for a K-1 visa at the U.S. embassy or consulate in the country where he or she lives.

4. The fiancé(e) enters the United States with K-1 visa status and has 90 days to marry the U.S. citizen.

5. Following marriage, the K-1 visa holder changes status by applying for legal permanent residency (a "green card").
US passport renewal
Concernedcitizen

United States Immigration, United States Immigration

Internet Forums are there to educate and it is a place for people to share experiences, which might assist someone else down the road.

I was a working expat for 13 years. I’m not complaining, venting or ranting, I’m highlighting fact and I’m just informing any other American citizen (living in any country) of the possibilities.

Attorney Timeline
March 25, 2009 - I was served with a Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) at the Kaneohe Police Station. I was to be in court on April 8.

March 27, 2009 - I walk into the respected Honolulu law office of Coates & Frey and explain that my Immigrant wife’s seven (7) serious verbal allegations were false, and I wanted them to defend me (immediate USD 3,000 retainer fee).

April 6, 2009 - My attorney waited until two (2) days before my court appearance to have our strategy meeting. I kept informing my attorney that I did not do what my wife alleged, and I wanted to fight the charges.

My attorney asked me point blank, “can you prove 100% that all seven (7) serious verbal allegations are not trueâ€￾? I told her “yes, we have to be in court in two days, let’s get to workâ€￾.

I explain about my attempts to communicate with the United States federal government and about my weekly letters to the Department of Homeland Security. I inform my attorney that my wife left her diary.

My attorney told me I would go to court alone to save attorney expenses, and if my wife asked for more than a one (1) year Temporary Restraining Order (TRO), that I would ask for a continuance without any findings that any of the written language is true.

I remember immediately saying to my attorney, “I’m not agreeing to thatâ€￾, and she shot back and said “yes you areâ€￾. I told her again “I’m not agreeing to thatâ€￾ and she shot back again “yes you areâ€￾.

---------------

Very Important - My attorney then told me that if I agreed to the time only “stateâ€￾ of Hawaii Temporary Restraining Order (TRO), with the following wording: The Parties have agreed to the issuance of this Order but the Respondent (me) denies the Allegations in the Petition, THEN I would still be able to communicate with my United States “federalâ€￾ Department of Homeland Security.

Of course I have to continue to attempt to communicate with my United States “federalâ€￾ government. My wife lied to the “stateâ€￾ of Hawaii, and she served me with a seven (7) serious false verbal allegation Temporary Restraining Order (TRO).

I had already hand delivered six (6) letters to the United States Department of Homeland Security, and who knows what other lies and tales my wife was telling my "federal" government.

In my eyes and thinking; the “federalâ€￾ government trumps the “stateâ€￾ government…

---------------

Important - It is two days before my court appearance and my attorney had me so scared that no matter how much evidence I had, unless I could prove “100 percentâ€￾ that all seven (7) serious verbal false allegations are not true, then it would be unwise (the odds) for me to let the Circuit Judge make that decision.

My attorney was basically informing me; if I wanted to have an opportunity to communicate with my own United States Federal Government; then follow her instructions. Coates & Frey is a well respected Hawaii law firm, and you listen to your legal team.

---------------

April 8, 2009 (court date 1) - I went to court and did what my attorney instructed me to do. My wife was asking for a two (2) to three (3) year Order for Protection (TRO). I asked for a continuance; without any findings that any of the written language was true.

April 22, 2009 (court date 2) - My attorney met me at court. I tried to discuss my defense and innocence with my attorney, but she was not happy with my discussion.

My wife was asking for a three (3) year Order for Protection (TRO) and my attorney told me that before the court proceedings she would attempt to negotiate a one (1) year. My attorney and my wife’s attorney went back and forth, and before we met the Circuit Judge my attorney explained that a one (1) year time only Order for Protection (TRO) had been agreed to.

---------------

Very Important - When we met the Circuit Judge, my wife’s attorney immediately asked for a three (3) year Order for Protection (TRO).

When I realized what was going on, I immediately said out loud “Noâ€￾! My attorney turned to me left and said in a certain tone of voice “Whyâ€￾. The Circuit Judge did not question my outburst of “Noâ€￾; and she just looked at me.

After my attorney’s outburst of “Whyâ€￾, I was shocked and intimidated in front of the Judge / court and I agreed to a 1 1/2 years Order for Protection (TRO) with the following wording; The Parties have agreed to the issuance of this Order but the Respondent (me) denies the allegations in the Petition.

---------------

May 9, 2009 - Immigrant wife’s Permanent Resident Card expires, and she is allowed to stay in the United States of America. God Bless America!

---------------

September 17, 2009 - Wife and I were divorced.

February 18, 2010 - I went on the web and for the first time I read about the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA). Unbelievable!!!!!