Furniture and Effects

This forum deals with all aspects of immigration to the United States, including visa types, general immigration issues, and U.S. immigration topics.

Moderator: Jim Eiss

osprey_ron

Furniture and Effects

Post by osprey_ron »

I am a Canadian now living in the US, still undergoing the immigration process but have received my Employment Authorization Card and Early Parole.

When am I able to bring my furniture and effects from Canada to the US?
Ron
nelsona

Post by nelsona »

Pretty much everything, except open liquor. You need to show your status at the border, and if using a movers, give them copy as well.
nelsona non grata. Non pro. Search previous posts. Happy Browsing :D
Kumaito

Re: Furniture and Effects

Post by Kumaito »

For a long time I have been dreaming to buy white stools. I would like them to be of good quality and have a nice appearance, also consider the option of designer furniture. Looking at many furniture sites can not find something appropriate. Perhaps I'm too much trouble?
Khalas

Re: Furniture and Effects

Post by Khalas »

It is impossible to be too picky in the selection of furniture, because you will use the furniture every day, look at it and understand that you do not like it. This has already been tested by experience and in fact it turns out to be a waste of money. I recommend you to look here white leather stools https://barstoolgems.ca/collections/whi ... ter-stools They are aesthetically beautiful, we have them at home. Just recently we ordered them and are very pleased with our new thing.