Veteran that needs a employment lawyer

This forum deals with all aspects of immigration to the United States, including visa types, general immigration issues, and U.S. immigration topics.

Moderator: Jim Eiss

hidenhev

Veteran that needs a employment lawyer

Post by hidenhev »

A veteran that needs an employment lawyer
As the message says. I'm not going into any detail. I figured the wise O.T. might be able to help me out. Thanks! Oh, this is in Louisiana trying to find someone south of Alexandria and north of Houma, all the way to Red StiCK.

EDIT: my Dr told me to find a lawyer after my appointment this morning, Also HR personnel I know (that knows all of the details, over 2 years) that works for a billion-dollar corporation out of texas.. told me to immediately find a lawyer. Also, I have a background in police work involved in this is sexual harassment. I have kept notes and records for 2 years. I started a grievance last year and just found out my supervisor never submitted anything. Now I'm about to lose my job.
I told HR MY MEDICAL information ( i have PTSD looking for HR Help) Than she spread my medical information throughout my workplace.
RodneyWade

Re: Veteran that needs a employment lawyer

Post by RodneyWade »

If you aren't going to give any details then you should've just used google.
solliehoerger

Post by solliehoerger »

From my experience with lawyers, I can say that it is very difficult to find a real professional right now. Therefore, before contacting anyone and signing a contract, it is better to find out about the reviews of former clients about this lawyer. I can recommend a website https://www.erasethecase.com/about-expungement-lawyers /, where I found a lawyer who helped me solve a controversial problem. I think you should try to contact him or his colleagues and they will help you solve your problem.
Trowdiant

Post by Trowdiant »

There are a lot of legal recommendations here, so I want to ask if there is someone here who knows a good housing law lawyer?
LoperVil

Post by LoperVil »

I guess you need a defense strategy
CluipBleerp

Post by CluipBleerp »

Thanks for your advice! Actually, it’s helped me a lot. Btw, I used to hire a lawyer to protect myself once. Sometimes we’re really ruled by our destiny. That’s why we should always have our backs protected. I found my attorney on https://www.natlawreview.com/article/5- ... oberheiden while reading this article, which I’d recommend you to look through. It’s full of helpful advice. So, being protected has never harmed anyone, actually. Thanks for asking, and waiting for your reply!
Trowdiant

Post by Trowdiant »

Thanks to the guys for the recommendations
Emingcas

Post by Emingcas »

I think an employee from the personnel department who divulged the personal information of one of the employees should be severely punished. Nevertheless, disclosing personal data and personal secrets is a crime and should be punished by law. Fortunately, I did not have to deal with anything like this, and I had maximum problems with the law when my friends from the top floor behaved defiantly and were very noisy. Then I turned to https://swpdxlaw.com/services/condominium-hoa-law, and I was helped to attract hooligans to the responsibility. Perhaps this company is also engaged in resolving labor disputes, but I'm not sure.
Fozycrozy

Post by Fozycrozy »

How are you? Have you found a lawyer who could help you?
Aristafon

Post by Aristafon »

I think you now need a labor dispute lawyer who would help you get the maximum compensation for you. in addition, the personnel department employee behaved incompetently and unacceptably. I am sure a court decision will remove her from her post. I hope you have the patience to bring this case to the same place and punish the guilty. Now you need to collect as much information as possible about how to win workers comp case https://www.oxnerpermarlaw.com/seven-th ... our-claim/ and other precedents caused by labor disputes and compensation. Then you will be able to choose a lawyer to whom you want to apply and will be able to trust fully.