Has anyone bought a house in Ottawa?

This forum deals with all aspects of immigration to the United States, including visa types, general immigration issues, and U.S. immigration topics.

Moderator: Jim Eiss

hidenhev

Has anyone bought a house in Ottawa?

Post by hidenhev »

I'm looking to buy a house in Ottawa and wondering what the first bank I should take a trip to should be. Though, I will definitely shop around to get the best contractual terms.

I plan on putting 12%-40% down and wondering if this is sufficient enough too.

What bank did you end up using, what rate did you get, and how much did you put down for a loan of what size?
ivortyrus

Re: Has anyone bought a house in Ottawa?

Post by ivortyrus »

My husband and I also bought a house not so long ago, and we want to make a good repair there and maybe redo it a little.
ivortyrus

Post by ivortyrus »

ivortyrus wrote:
> My husband and I also bought a house not so long ago, and we want to make a
> good repair there and maybe redo it a little.

It all depends on what the designers from https://www.boutiquehomeplans.com/ advise us to whom we turned for help. I most likely would like to see a new renovation with even greater amenities, especially changing the old kitchen and making it brighter and more convenient. I don't particularly like the old kitchen since everything isn't located as it would be convenient for me and I will definitely discuss this with the designer. I want to find the perfect kitchen option for myself.
ainesbaptist

Post by ainesbaptist »

Maybe hire someone to help you with this? Professional advice might be very helpful.
charlesch18

Post by charlesch18 »

The possibility of the need to do the calculation for our benefit as man, subsequently the word 'PC,' emerged from [url=https://hightechreviewer.com/]hightechreviewer.com[/url] the need to deal with complex issues and perform complex calculations that is both troublesome and gets some margin for man to deal with.
Carasad

Post by Carasad »

Maybe hire someone to help you with this? Professional advice might be very helpful.
dominykass

Post by dominykass »

I am not sure what is the state of the market now, and you might need a little more time to make the right choice than before. I recommend you hire a good consultant to guide you among different options in the local market.
It is a safer option than trying to figure out the situation yourself. At least, it was a good decision for me when I wanted to buy a house there 10 years ago. I worked with my old Mortgage Broker Wakefield (https://leedsmoneyman.com/mortgage-broker-in-wakefield/) friend, who helped me find the best offer. I could not even believe that I got this lucky. The house is already mine, and I did not have to pay a lot to the bank because it was a really cheap mortgage