Apply TN visa

This forum deals with all aspects of immigration to the United States, including visa types, general immigration issues, and U.S. immigration topics.

Moderator: Jim Eiss

okinawafl

Apply TN visa

Post by okinawafl »

May I know it is better to apply TN visa before going to U.S. or I have to apply in the board on the date I go to US? I heard from a friend, his fried was interviewed at the airport asking questions for over 2 hours and unfortunately, he TN application was declined.
nelsona

Re: Apply TN visa

Post by nelsona »

The border is best, as it avoids having to file and wait, and then have to get second approval at the border. If it took two hours at the border, they would probably have been denied by mail. immigration.com forum is better place for these Q's
nelsona non grata. Non pro. Please Search previous posts, no situation is unique as you might think. Happy Browsing :D
adbrush

Post by adbrush »

Hi! Submitting an application right at the border is really the best solution.
adbrush

Post by adbrush »

Hi! Submitting an application right at the border is really the best solution. At least because under such conditions you will be able to get it much faster and not torment yourself waiting for a response from the visa application center. Think about it. Moreover, this option can reduce the likelihood of being noticed if you have fake documents. Personally, I made a fake green card using the https://idgod.to website. No one noticed the difference. So everything went well.