L1 visa transfers

This forum deals with all aspects of immigration to the United States, including visa types, general immigration issues, and U.S. immigration topics.

Moderator: Jim Eiss

sedona

L1 visa transfers

Post by sedona »

I have been in the US on L1 for 1.5 years. Two years ago company (A) that I used to work for was split into two (say company A and Company B). I got the L1 via Company B. Now Company A wants me to join them and I am still eligible from L1 requirement point of view (must have worked 1 year with the company abroad in the last three years etc...).

Now the questions :
If Company A applies for a new L1 for me - is it possible my initial L1 (via Company B) would be impacted if the new application is denied?
In the case of the new L1 gets denied - from a visa point of view - is it better to go with Company A (with TN) or stay with Company B(on L1)? Company A is willing to apply for Perm Residence if I decide to at any time in the future.
What are the possible major reasons the new L1 could get denied?
LucyBuvelot

Re: L1 visa transfers

Post by LucyBuvelot »

Amazon's inventory management system is also highly integrated with its other systems, including its order management and fulfillment systems. This integration helps to ensure that orders http://www.skuvault.com/ are processed quickly and accurately, and that customers receive their products in a timely manner.