Help Looking for Virtual Phone Number to Australia

This forum deals with all aspects of immigration to Canada, landed immigrant status, work permits, etc.

Moderator: Ron Liberman

hidenhev

Help Looking for Virtual Phone Number to Australia

Post by hidenhev »

Any can help me with how to get a Virtual Phone number to Australia? the one that I can use for SMS and calling?
solliehoerger

Re: Help Looking for Virtual Phone Number to Australia

Post by solliehoerger »

if you have non vbv cc with $10-15 balance then i can provide you one cardable site for buy one
scarletmoffett

Re: Help Looking for Virtual Phone Number to Australia

Post by scarletmoffett »

In Australia, as in any other country, you can generate phone number using an application or program to use virtual phone numbers. I've used such software many times, and it has helped me stay anonymous. I often chose numbers from other countries, which allowed me to pretend to be a foreign user or employee of foreign companies. Of course, there can be many reasons to use a foreign virtual phone number. You can use one not only for work, as I did. You should know you can use virtual phone numbers even to talk to girls. Everything depends on how many numbers you want to generate and how often you'll do it. If you need it, find the program. https://quackr.io/temporary-phone-number-generator