Sponsorship of fiancee outside of Canada

This forum deals with all aspects of immigration to Canada, landed immigrant status, work permits, etc.

Moderator: Ron Liberman

Lisel

Sponsorship of fiancee outside of Canada

Post by Lisel »

I have two issues. I am a Canadian citizen living in Trinidad.I have 3 children who are also canadian citizens residing with me but I am not longer with their father. I am engaged and also pregnant to the father of my 4th baby and I will be in Canada to have his baby. My first issue is will the Canadian Embassy grant my fianee a visa to travel to Canada to wittness the birth of his baby? Or will they naturally assume that we are trying to beat the system and have him stay there illegally? What do you think? My second issue is that my familyand I would like to migrate to Canada but I really do not want to split up the family meaning having my fiancee in Trinidad whilst we are in Canada.

What are my options? Can I sponsor my fiancee whilst I am living in Trinidad or must I be residing in Canda in order to do so?
I am tired of the crime in Trinidad and really just want to get out with my children but not without my husband. How can I go about this? Please advise.....Regards
L.Aqui
dhirenasha

Post by dhirenasha »

If you are married to the father of the 4th baby then you can apply for him as a permanant resident of Canada from outside Canada. I m assuming you have a legal status in Canada.( citizen,PR) No one can guarantee if he would get a visitor visa if he applies to the Canadian embassy, as the decision is based on facts.