Query About Family Sponsorship????????

This forum deals with all aspects of immigration to Canada, landed immigrant status, work permits, etc.

Moderator: Ron Liberman

makdorpe

Query About Family Sponsorship????????

Post by makdorpe »

Hi,First of all I would like to congratulate u people for doing such a fantastic job!!! I m from Pakistan. My maternal Uncle and Maternal Aunt r Canadian Citizen.Now my maternal Uncle wants to sponsor me.I am currently 26 years old.I have with me an amount of round about PKR-70 LACS (above 100,000 CAD$)in form of cash,properties n others.Thats the amount which I can easily show.Now my Maternal Uncle wants to sponsor me,he owns a House in Torronto worth around 200,000 CAD$.I am living with my parents in my home country,both parents r alive.Now my question is that CAN HE SPONSOR ME keeping in mind the whole scenario I have mentioned above ? If they cant then how should I approach the whole Immigration Process? Do I have to tranger the funds to Canada or one has only to show the Finances? Both my Maternal Uncle and Aunt r living separately with their Families in Toronto.Waiting for ur prompt reply.......
When Going gets tough,Tough Gets Going!!
Ron Liberman

Post by Ron Liberman »

Hello,

Siumply put, here is no way they can sponsor you in the family class. The only people they can sponsor are there own children, parents, or grandparents if these are not already living in Canada. You should look to see if you qualify of your own accord as a skilled worker or a business immigrant.