RRSP Questions

This is our main tax information forum which deals with topics concerning Canadians living and working in the U.S., U.S. citizens contemplating working in Canada, and all aspects of Canadian and U.S. income tax and related adminstrative issues.

Moderator: Mark T Serbinski CA CPA

nelsona

Post by nelsona »

I would suggest paying $1500 for a profressional to do your family taxes.

He can explain things to you 4 times for that price.
nelsona non grata. Non pro. Please Search previous posts, no situation is unique as you might think. Happy Browsing :D
ilovemywife

Post by ilovemywife »

i do thank you nelson, but u said i would have to answer YES to this question, which is not possible since i am canadian only and have no american status.

sincerely
tim
nelsona

Post by nelsona »

I'm sorry that you are not understanding my response.

All the best to you and your wife.
nelsona non grata. Non pro. Please Search previous posts, no situation is unique as you might think. Happy Browsing :D
ilovemywife

Post by ilovemywife »

nelson if you are around i have another question for you...is the fbar report and form 8938 essentially the same thing except the 8938 allows for higher account balances before it must be filed? or are there other differences as well. please let me know when you get a chance.

sincerely
tim
nelsona

Post by nelsona »

There is enough other threads on this issue for you to make an informed decision.
ilovemywife

Post by ilovemywife »

i am new to all of this and i am not sure how to evenn find these other threads....i can only find you on here by going through my email....if u can tell me how to get these others threads that would be great

sincerley
tim
nelsona

Post by nelsona »

That's funny.
Betfner20

Re: RRSP Questions

Post by Betfner20 »

Additionally, considering the intended purpose of the weed seeds is important. Some may require seeds for research purposes, while others may be looking to control or manage [url=https://greenleafguru.com]https://greenleafguru.com[/url] specific weed populations. Being clear about the objectives will guide the selection process and ensure the chosen weed seeds align with the intended use.