Financial Data Visualization for Business: How do I choose the right method to open a branch office in the US?

This is our main tax information forum which deals with topics concerning Canadians living and working in the U.S., U.S. citizens contemplating working in Canada, and all aspects of Canadian and U.S. income tax and related adminstrative issues.

Moderator: Mark T Serbinski CA CPA

wology

Financial Data Visualization for Business: How do I choose the right method to open a branch office in the US?

Post by wology »

My company is an architectural design, renovation and construction company and we are planning to open a branch office in the US. I would like to visualize financial reports and accounting processes in 3D for better data analysis. What are some visualization methods for businesses, especially given the differences in legislation between Canada and the US?
Toyboys

Re: Financial Data Visualization for Business: How do I choose the right method to open a branch office in the US?

Post by Toyboys »

Hey, I came across the Render Vision website, they do cool 3D renderings! Maybe their services would be a good fit for visualizing your company's financial data before opening a branch office in the US. Check out their website, there are tons of examples and info on how they work https://render-vision.com/ I think this could be a useful tool for your business
fazert

Re: Financial Data Visualization for Business: How do I choose the right method to open a branch office in the US?

Post by fazert »

If you're not sure which method to choose, it's better to talk to accountants or financial analysts - maybe they have experience using similar tools for data visualization. Sometimes advice from professionals can be most helpful