Doordash account deactivation

This is our main tax information forum which deals with topics concerning Canadians living and working in the U.S., U.S. citizens contemplating working in Canada, and all aspects of Canadian and U.S. income tax and related adminstrative issues.

Moderator: Mark T Serbinski CA CPA

BriCheese

Doordash account deactivation

Post by BriCheese »

My husband’s account on DoorDash was deactivated for unspecified reasons. I found this article about deactivation but I don’t know if it’s relevant https://consumerattorneys.com/article/d ... activation. The email he was supposed to receive explaining why the deactivation occurred was never provided, and he wasn’t able to get more information from the company about the situation. There might be any circumstances that appeared, but he was not informed about them.Moreover, he has been dashing for more than three years, has logged more than 4,200 deliveries and has maintained very high ratings. How can we activate the account?
Carasad

Re: Doordash account deactivation

Post by Carasad »

DoorDash Support should be able to help determine why the deactivation occurred and guide you through the process of reactivating. Especially for Dashers with a strong track record, it's not uncommon for these issues to be resolved positively. I wish you good luck, and hope that your husband will be able to dash again soon!