Fitness plan

This is our main tax information forum which deals with topics concerning Canadians living and working in the U.S., U.S. citizens contemplating working in Canada, and all aspects of Canadian and U.S. income tax and related adminstrative issues.

Moderator: Mark T Serbinski CA CPA

harrisonsandoval

Fitness plan

Post by harrisonsandoval »

Does this sound like a reasonable plan to increase the level of physical fitness for winter cross-country tours + general preparation for skiing?

Daily walk:
3 km 11 min per kilometer, relatively flat, but in search of local hills
4 times a week:
10 minutes of light weights and basic exercises and 5 minutes of squats, various lunges and leg exercises.
Do you have any suggestions?
Trowdiant

Re: Fitness plan

Post by Trowdiant »

Do this constantly and build up weekly, then you can supplement the plan with additional ones in each category.
Eraldert

Post by Eraldert »

Climbing a mountain without physical training certainly carries certain risks. To begin with, you need to put your health in order: raise immunity, and check the condition of joints and bones. For example, I constantly have problems with my joints, so before the backcountry season, I drink a course of pills to maintain their elasticity and do gymnastics.
Eraldert

Post by Eraldert »

Eraldert wrote:
> Climbing a mountain without physical training certainly carries certain
> risks. To begin with, you need to put your health in order: raise immunity,
> and check the condition of joints and bones. For example, I constantly have
> problems with my joints, so before the backcountry season, I drink a course
> of pills to maintain their elasticity and do gymnastics.
Eraldert

Post by Eraldert »

Climbing a mountain without physical training certainly carries certain risks. To begin with, you need to put your health in order: raise immunity, and check the condition of joints and bones. For example, I constantly have problems with my joints, so before the backcountry season, I drink a course of pills to maintain their elasticity and do gymnastics. Of course, in addition to this, I do fitness. Two weeks ago, I decided it was time to build up my muscles and ordered several dietary supplements on https://purerawz.co/product/ostarine-mk-2866 /. I wish you a successful ascent! We are waiting for the photos.