Cosmetic Surgery

This is our main tax information forum which deals with topics concerning Canadians living and working in the U.S., U.S. citizens contemplating working in Canada, and all aspects of Canadian and U.S. income tax and related adminstrative issues.

Moderator: Mark T Serbinski CA CPA

cliokounte

Cosmetic Surgery

Post by cliokounte »

The program I'm participating in has about a 2-week break at the end of this year. At this time, I am thinking about having a rhinoplasty. I think there is still some stigma for going through this procedure as a guy. How serious is this "no-no"? Anyway, it would be quite noticeable, since my nasal axis is really curved.
Trowdiant

Re: Cosmetic Surgery

Post by Trowdiant »

I know a couple of people who have had rhinoplasty for cosmetic reasons. There was nothing special there.
Mandepesh

Post by Mandepesh »

I think everyone has the right to decide what to do with his face or body. And if you were uncomfortable and decided to change it, then this is your right, and no one should blame you for it. I also recently applied to the clinic https://www.drbustillo.com/cosmetic-procedures/facelift to change the shape of the ears. I have a floppy ear, and I want to fix it. And I, just like you, faced condemnation from relatives and acquaintances. But I'm sure I want to do it, and I will do it because these are my ears, and I don't particularly appreciate how they look right now.
Chrystal Walter

Post by Chrystal Walter »

thanks for this information.
Cosmetic plays an important role in our beauty or skin it can make our skin glorious. With the help of https://www.huffpost.com/archive/ca/ent ... b_14793970, we can buy online cosmetics through this.
Samantha Higgins

Post by Samantha Higgins »

Thanks
Samantha Higgins

Post by Samantha Higgins »

Thanks for this post.
A judgment of the man for the forum has been engaging for the volume of the things. Paths of ukservicesreviews.com are implied for the judgment of things. A percentage is done for the approval of the joy of the situation for the value of the paths.