Last day for answers: Feb 28th

This is our main tax information forum which deals with topics concerning Canadians living and working in the U.S., U.S. citizens contemplating working in Canada, and all aspects of Canadian and U.S. income tax and related adminstrative issues.

Moderator: Mark T Serbinski CA CPA

nelsona

Last day for answers: Feb 28th

Post by nelsona »

As usual, I will be stopping regular support for this site as tax time approaches, resuming only after the tax deadlines.

This saves me from dealing with those who demand answers on the mechaincs of filling their return, but who waited until April 13th to even look at it.

Besides, all the questions are repaets now anyways.

Happy searching and filing.
nelsona non grata. Non pro. Please Search previous posts, no situation is unique as you might think. Happy Browsing :D
richarooca

Post by richarooca »

Thanks for all your help. This forum is invaluable!
lanman2000

Post by lanman2000 »

i would 2nd that. Without this I wouldn't have been able to figure out the cross-border stuff. Not even close.
Nishant

Post by Nishant »

Hello Nelsona,
Thanks for your help.

When will you resume answering questions?
nelsona

Post by nelsona »

just in case you didn'y get the memo
nelsona non grata. Non pro. Please Search previous posts, no situation is unique as you might think. Happy Browsing :D
Nishant

Post by Nishant »

Hello Nelsona,

Have a good and happy break, I express my gratitude for the clarifications you have provided on such complex matter which otherwise would not have been possible by whatever research through internet.

Thanks
NewCanadian

Post by NewCanadian »

Nelsona, agnelson and anelson,

Thank you for your valuable posts which have been of great help in giving us powers through knowledge on tax issues as intended in tax treaty.
rbsullivan

Post by rbsullivan »

Andrew, how's the sabatical going ?
nelsona

Post by nelsona »

It's hard to let go.

I try to limit myself to new questions.

My main reason for pulling the plug every season is I HATE the "I can't get this info on line 23 of turbotax to to work"

And

" I moved to US in FEb 2009, its april 12th and I need to do all my taxes."