Good News for Canadians Living in NJ

This is our main tax information forum which deals with topics concerning Canadians living and working in the U.S., U.S. citizens contemplating working in Canada, and all aspects of Canadian and U.S. income tax and related adminstrative issues.

Moderator: Mark T Serbinski CA CPA

jducarme

Good News for Canadians Living in NJ

Post by jducarme »

For those of you living in NJ, it appears that the DMV (now the MVC) has eliminated the days we(Canucks and other non-U.S. Citizens) used to have to spend renewing our license each year at the Regional Service Centers.

My wife (a TN) went yesterday for her annual drivers license renewal and we were pleased to find 14 additional locations that non-U.S. citizens can now do this. She was in and out in less than a half hour....a far cry from the 6-8 hours we used to spend at the RSC in Wayne!
jducarme

Post by jducarme »

My apologies to nelsona - I meant to post this in your DMV/Car Talk section. It seems it will take some time to learn the ins and outs of this new discussion board!
nelsona

Post by nelsona »

Don't worry, I doubt if those threads will really catch on, I just thought I would give it a try.

It wopuld avoid repition of information

<i>nelsona non grata</i>
Carson

Post by Carson »

Nelson:

Is there any way for the administrator to make these summary posts "Sticky" so they stay at the top of the list?

Regards,

CRH