Help me choose: Appliance Repair in Cochrane

This is our main tax information forum which deals with topics concerning Canadians living and working in the U.S., U.S. citizens contemplating working in Canada, and all aspects of Canadian and U.S. income tax and related adminstrative issues.

Moderator: Mark T Serbinski CA CPA

fazert

Help me choose: Appliance Repair in Cochrane

Post by fazert »

Recently, my refrigerator broke down, and I am looking for a reliable handyman to repair it. I live in Cochrane, and I don't know where it's best to get help. Maybe some of you know a good appliance repair service here?
Toyboys

Re: Help me choose: Appliance Repair in Cochrane

Post by Toyboys »

I usually ask my neighbors or friends, they can suggest trusted masters. Sometimes I also look for information on the Internet to find a service nearby.
wology

Post by wology »

I understand you, repair of household appliances is an important thing, especially when something breaks at the most inopportune moment. I have faced such a situation myself and I found this service for appliance repair in Cochrane https://techvillappliancerepair.ca/coch ... ce-repair/ I like their professional approach to work and quick resolution of problems. If you too are having problems with your home appliances, you can try contacting them
nelsona

Post by nelsona »

Obvious spam. Get lost
nelsona non grata. Non pro. Please Search previous posts, no situation is unique as you might think. Happy Browsing :D