Search found 1 match

by wsgrant
Tue May 31, 2005 11:19 am
Forum: Canada / United States Tax & Accounting
Topic: IRAs and returning to Canada
Replies: 18
Views: 9420

Unless you're older than 55, you're screwed. I'm in that situation now. While working in the US, I always enrolled in my company's 401K, and eventually rolled them into an IRA. Until Canadians were forced to close their US brokerage accounts a few years ago, it didn't matter so much. I was consideri...