Search found 2 matches

by lindashoff01
Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:08 am
Forum: Business & Personal Immigration to Canada
Topic: Business Tax Question American moving to Canada *web design
Replies: 2
Views: 9038

Clients will also, hire a tax accountant to represent them and should they come, under the investigation of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). The accountant will act on his client’s behalf and deals with the IRS agents, during an audit or will fight off any claims against the client made by the ...
by lindashoff01
Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:04 am
Forum: Canada / United States Tax & Accounting
Topic: Buisness in the US
Replies: 11
Views: 6606

Tax attorneys are lawyers who have chosen to specialize in tax law. Often, tax attorneys will have a master of laws degree in taxation (LL.M.) in addition to the required jury’s doctor (J.D.) degree. Attorneys are best at complex legal matters, such as preparing estate tax returns or taking your c...