Determine Residency via Treaty Help!

This is our main tax information forum which deals with topics concerning Canadians living and working in the U.S., U.S. citizens contemplating working in Canada, and all aspects of Canadian and U.S. income tax and related adminstrative issues.

Moderator: Mark T Serbinski CA CPA

Steve15

Post by Steve15 »

Yes I would agree that they are long, so sorry about that. I just figured that by getting it all out there in a few larger than normal posts, it would save a lot of small follow-up questions. I can also appreciate that it would be unethical to use this firm’s website for this. I should have sent you a personal message about this.

I would never suggest that this exchange actually take place on this website, I could provide you with a retainer and contact you personally via phone or email to facilitate such an agreement. I suppose just mentioning this and continuing to talk about this is still unethical. I will shut up now.

If you ever come across a worthwhile course or book that you think would help me, I would very much appreciate any of your suggestions. Thanks again for your time!
nelsona

Post by nelsona »

oh that would be SO MUCH more ethical.

Let's drop this, please.
nelsona non grata. Non pro. Please Search previous posts, no situation is unique as you might think. Happy Browsing :D